photo journalism / creative still-life photography
↗ view site: davidbrunetti.com
How we helped David Brunetti to update his web presence via two focused websites
David’s website had been online for years. With sporadic updates and added sections over time, the site outgrew its initial structure and setup and was in need of a major overhaul. Still happy with the design yet unable to fully take control of his content, David was looking for an update which would refresh the existing design a little and collect all fragmented content into a single new site, powered by an easy-to-use CMS.
- audit of current website to confirm plans for updates
- consultation on content strategy and planning
- updates for better UX
- logo design update
- production of custom WordPress theme
- custom layout with easy edit admin function
As a client on this project, I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything, all I had to do was make a few basic decisions and provide content, Prisca did the rest.David Watson, conference organiser
- planning We started by reviewing the large collection of work together and discussing the new goals of the website. With a clear direction to overhaul the content structure - we agreed on a project plan.
- work cycle While David and his partner Anne worked on consolidating content, editing and updating text, we worked on the design prototype and set up WordPress.
- launch The site was launched and featured the latest publications. Soon after, we worked on a sister site to promote David’s commercial work separately.
a little glimpse into admin
new website 2017
With his photography business taking off, David came back to us to setup a new site with a different focus. It was to become the commercial arm of his business and feature the same design, with fitting new typographical logo and dark colour scheme.