chi kung classes
↗ view site: tonicfortheheart.com
How we worked with Belinda to update her tonic for the heart website
Teaching chi kung with tai chi, dao yin and bagua, Belinda was expanding her classes and workshops. Her site had been online for a number of years and now needed an update to allow her to keep all information up to date and readily available.
- review of current website
- planning for promotion of classes and use of calendar
- design using given logo and textures
- production of custom WordPress theme
- site launch and manuals handover
As a creative person for an art school background I wanted a website that represented me […] My site is beautifully clear, focused & I love it! Belinda Ackermann, chi kung teacher
- planning Belinda had a clear plan as well as a direction for the design already. We began by reviewing her site and planning for both promotion of her classes and the related blog.
- work cycle With new courses coming up, a holding page went up while we built the site. Belinda provided content and produced new videos and progress was smooth.
- launch The site went live before the new classes kicked off and her students were happy to post testimonials on her new site.