Male & female intimate hair removal
↗ view site: sugarflick.net
Helping promote and grow Sugarflick since 2005.
This is one of our favourite success stories ~ one which tells of successful team work, helping a new business off the ground in 2005 and still going. It started an ongoing collaboration which continues to this day ~ recently resulting a fresh new design for the now well-established business.
- developed graphic style for drawings, extending brand visuals
- designed male and female treatment illustrations
- consulted on content strategy and review of old site
- new site design developed as WordPress theme
- integration of online booking system
If it were not for the understanding, belief and passion from Prisca and her team, I do not think Sugarflick would be where it is today.Fiona Birnie, owner/practitioner
- planning Now working together like a well-oiled machine, we carried on collaborating with Fiona on all aspects of this update. The plan was a refresh of the brand to introduce a bespoke presentation of treatments alongside a new booking system.
- work cycle We started with the design of the illustrations for the ever evolving treatments. With plenty of time spent on iterations and refinement, the new visuals were then included in the design refresh of the website.
- launch The site update was launched including the new booking system, now allowing online reservations and payments. Work on new additions of visuals as well as material for offline promotion continues.